Trend: Color Alert
This spring, pink and orange are the colors to wear. Preferably together.
From fuschia, to melon, to coral, to poppy, to papaya — pinks and oranges are “in” in a big way. And what more playful and fun colors to bring in the new season?
One of the best things about these warmer-hued colors is that they pair perfectly with another current trend — neutrals. Nudes and blushes rejoice! You now have bright, powerful shades to contrast your subdued simplicity.
In order to pack a punch to your popping shades, try to stay away from ultra-feminine styles — ruffles, A-line skirts and bows need not apply here. Instead, go for bold silhouettes with strong lines to emphasize the color without being overwhelming.
1. Madewell Silk Safari Shirt — $98
2. Topshop Teardrop Stone Chandeliers — $30
3. Topshop Semi Precious Wrapped Necklace — $28
4. Topshop Wide Pink Marble Stone Cuff — $35
5. Topshop Patent Roller Bucket Belt — $32
6. Alternative Apparel Knit High/Low Dress — $54
7. Sparkle & Fade Colorblock Top — $54
Update: Just found these super cute and affordable Nine West shoes that are wonderfully pink and orange! They ship April 26.